MLM Success- The Blazing Top 52 MLM Success Tips- Part 2
“MLM SUCCESS-The BLAZING Top 52 MLM Success Tips – Part 2 ” by Doug Firebaugh- From PF HEAT Training Letter
MLM Success training for Massive MLM Success– – Part Two of “The Blazing Top 52 MLM SUCCESS Tips” that will set your Network Marketing and MLM Business OnFIRE! Time tested tactics that will set you apart from the average Network Marketer, and keep your business stoked and totally ABLAZE! Bookmark this page and refer back to it! Send it to your Team and SET THEIR BUSINESS ABLAZE!!! Here are the next set of 26 tips of the BLAZING Top 52 MLM SUCCESS Tips:
SUBSCRIBE to the PF HEAT Training Newsletter
27) “In MLM Success, Objections are either stumbling blocks, or building blocks.”
Objections in network marketing are either blocks to build Success, or blocks to block Success. You MUST learn how to neutralize objections, or they will neutralize your paycheck.
28) “With MLM Success, never play Verbal Judo with Objections or prospects.”
Objections are something that actually are building tools for your MLM business. But you NEVER argue or play verbal judo with them. Always respect their right to disagree. And always thank them for bring the objection up.
29) “IN MLM Success, the easiest way to neutralize objections are to thank them, agree with them, and then gently show them a differing perspective.”
All MLM and Network Marketing objections can be a great tool to build. It is a 3 step process that works. Thank, Agree, and Show. It is that simple. Try it. You will be surprised how it works.
30) “For MLM Success, when you approach someone, be agenda less. Don’t have the idea you are going to sell or recruit. Have the idea that you are going to EXPLORE what is best for them.”
Make sure that your prospect is feeling the right thing. If you come across like you are a heat seeking missile out to recruit them they will close up. Just approach someone with the idea that this is an Exploration, and you are simply going to explore what is best for your prospect, whether it is product, business, or neither.
31) “With MLM Success, an Approach is NOT a Presentation.
An approach is simply “reaching out” and nothing more. It is NOT a presentation about the company, products, or comp plan. Many folks seem to want to “spill the beans” when approaching. Don’t. Simply start a conversation and do the presentation if they have an interest at a a later time. Yes, if they ask to see one, by all means, go right ahead……. Hydraulic cutting machine